Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a candidate holding a university degree in computer science, engineering or Business Administration,
• with minimum 3 years SAP MM, PP configuration and super-user experience,
• an action-oriented person, fluent in English, ready to work in a multicultural IT environment,
• a creative candidate with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, able to manage multiple stakeholders
• shown capacity to influence and coach, action driven, organization savvy
Additional assets will be:
o SAP SRM experience
o SAP PM experience
o Knowledge of Computerized Systems Validation
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking passionate and talented people to join our global team supporting Operations in Information Services Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a IS Analyst IS Solution Expert for Operations you will :
• Act as expert support on business processes in respective area of responsibility.
• Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
• Coordinate project’s User Acceptance Testing phase with end-users
• Confidence and ability to make recommendations for the selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
• Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
• Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
• Lead the development/configuration and maintenance of SAP MM, PP Modules system by conducting meetings with users to determine system requirements
• Conduct functional and/or technical reviews and walk-through of IS design documentation with the development and design team members.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com