Are you self-motivated? Are you enthusiastic about new technology? Do you understand DevOps practices? If yes, then this job is just for you.
We are currently hiring a talented DevOps Engineer to join ours IS DevOps team supporting the transformation of PMI business into Smoke-Free Future. The DevOps group was established to drive the implementation of the new support model for platforms supported globally. This role will be based at PMI Service Center Europe Sp. Z o.o in the Information Services (IS) Department in Kraków, Poland.
Ideally, you have:
• Bachelor degree in computer science
• At least one three years of proven hands-on experience in building automated tests
• Knowledge of implementation, configuration management, and automation frameworks
• Experience with Continuous Testing and Delivery using various tools, e.g., Jenkins, Selenium, Zephyr
As an asset:
• Experience working in an agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban,
• You are curious and keen to learn and experiments with new technologies quickly,
• Knowledge of continuous deployment tools
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Specifically, you will:
• Create automated tests for software products
• Maintain, manage and deploy highly-available, auto-scaling, monitored systems and services
• Build and maintain the automated tests
• Work in one or more cross-functional teams to develop prototypes, proof of concepts
• Extend and improve our internal frameworks, establish guidelines and best practices
• Perform, in collaboration with other organizations, technology, and product research to better define requirements, resolve critical issues and improve overall capability of PMI Digital tools
• Communicate with various teams, keeping everyone up-to-date on deployments, outages, problems, and solutions
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted