...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
People & Culture Manager
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company Philip Morris International (PMI), with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment.
You can join the most Unique & Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
• Assess and verify applicability of PMI People & Culture policies and procedures at local level.
• Implement and adapt for the local needs PMI People & Culture strategy and tools.
• Provide pro-active support to the management to successfully plan and implement organizational changes supporting the company business transformation.
• Ensure implementation of the employees’ performance and development programs and guide the line managers to set development plans to improve employees' capabilities
• Support line managers in the functional “Talent” reviews covering staff analysis and joint recommendations on employees’ development, career progress and succession.
• Develop local policies to support evolving business and functional needs in line with national legal requirements.
• Organize trainings and consult organization on company’s People & Culture policies and procedures.
• University or other equivalent Degree in HR Management, Social Sciences, Business Management, Communication, Finance or Engineering
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or HR Management will be considered as an asset
• 6+ years of experience as HR Business Partner / Manager, ideally in a multinational company
• Excellent English verbal and reading skills
• Team player with solid communication skills
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is part of Philip Morris International (PMI) - a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is one of PMI affiliates with 90 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 12th June 2019