A dynamic and energetic individual who is self-motivated and has the ability to develop the business, people and the organization in a territory. YOU are highly organized, analytical and phenomenal at building and sustaining relationships. You are legally authorized to work in Canada and possess well-developed communication and negotiation skills.
• The opportunity (Geographic Territory Coverage- Alberta South) based out of Calgary
• You will recruit, lead, run and motivate the team in a given district, in order to meet market share and volume growth.
• You will set territory objectives based on RBH strategies, boundaries and guidelines in order to meet market share and volume growth targets.
• You will train and provide on the job coaching to team in order for them to set territory objectives and to develop and implement territory business plan.
• You will develop, propose and implement territory business plan integrating key accounts and trade marketing activities within territory.
• You will be responsible to integrate plans to build a consistent district plan in line with agreed strategies. Identify development areas and takes action and accountability for self-development.
• Ensure resource allocation to team and secure district resources needs to ensure district plan implementation.
• Settle, plan and ensure full and proper account coverage within territory with flexibility and autonomy to focus resources in order to deliver agreed results. In your role you will ensure controlled results and quality against critical metrics analyze business reports for the district and take corrective action to fulfill objectives.
• You will analyze business reports in an autonomous manner and takes corrective actions to fulfill objectives. Ensure full compliance with business conduct policy and other relevant RBH policies and guidelines.
• Discuss issues and opportunities and recommend changes to management in order to improve business performance. You will demonstrate cultural values of Teamwork, Leadership and Commitment to win to achieve bold edge.
• Bachelors degree or a diploma in Business or a related field
• 3-7 years of experience in sales (experience in B2B/B2C)
• Direct field leadership experience.
• Knowledge of Excel and Power Point
• Fluency in French is an asset.
What we offer
Our company is constantly transforming and offers you a fresh prospective. Here you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. You will work in a professional setting with clients and team members.
Who we are
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. an International Fortune 500 Company, Philip Morris International’s affiliate in Canada. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company, manufacturing and selling cigarettes and fine-cut tobacco as well as distributing pipe tobacco and cigar products. In addition RBH was awarded Greater Toronto’s Top Employer for 2017 & 2018. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our 6 corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Diversity and inclusion is one of RBH's core values and we encourage all confident applicants to apply. We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will provide accommodation in all parts of the hiring process. If you require a disability-related accommodation please inform RBH of your requirements.