Data Management Analyst
YOU are an experienced business professional who has been working in this area for the past 3-5 years with previous experience supporting systems solutions, business analysis and or data management. You seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference. You possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets. YOU are a detail orientated individual with emphasis on information accuracy. Experience in Project Management would be as asset. You have a professional degree in Data Management, Business, Math and/or related discipline, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Business Objects.
You are legally eligible to work in Canada
We are at the heart of the commercial / strategic planning and goal setting process: pro-actively analyzing our data, reporting exceptions and opportunities, enhancing controls and providing decision support to management as well as all of our business functions. We combine business know-how, attention to detail and expertise on processes and data operations to continuously drive profitability and growth.
- YOU will be responsible to translate commercial requirements into commercial data management specifications while ensuring full communication with Commercial teams, Information Systems teams and external data suppliers, developers and any other internal or external users.
- YOU will ensure clear and comprehensive business requirements, coordinate the design and development phases, testing and user training.
- YOU will collaborate with users within Commercial group to understand the need for data, insights, and facilitate the definition of business requirements, functional specification for data, reports, dashboards and any other data analytics.
- YOU will participate in teams or lead a team responsible for the design, test and implementation of data elements, reports, dashboards and any other data analytics required for better business decisions.
- YOU will gather report requirements, design and develop automated reports that are efficiently distributed to the business.
- YOU will lead the communication between all the data and system providers and our internal customers – B2B, Commercial Development and Deployment teams to ensure coherent data structure and data quality.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business disciplines. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our department fosters excellence in execution and provides a unique opportunity to work closely as an advisor to a wide range of business functions. Our culture is based on customer-focus, leadership and learning, innovative thinking, and we offer our employees a competitive salary and compensation package.
WHO WE ARE
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. an International Fortune 500 Company, Philip Morris International’s affiliate in Canada. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company, manufacturing and selling cigarettes and fine-cut tobacco as well as distributing pipe tobacco and cigar products. In addition RBH was awarded Greater Toronto’s Top Employer for 2017 & 2018. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our 6 corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Diversity and inclusion is one of RBH's core values and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will provide accommodation in all parts of the hiring process. If you require a disability-related accommodation at any time during the hiring process, please inform RBH of your requirements.