Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
We are looking for our affiliate Philip Morris Costa Rica, an Information Services Project Leader Commercial Systems, based in Dominican Republic, plays a pivotal role in driving our consumers/customers success and ultimately our brand’s continued growth. He/She will be participating on our eCommerce/CRM projects from kickoff through launch, coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional commerce experiences, while managing timeline and budget. He/She will be responsible to propose, implement and support our Business digital channels platforms supporting our Commercial Organization within Cluster North Affiliates (Mexico, Central America, Dominican Republic and Caribbean). Application portfolio includes global and/or local systems, a wide range of stakeholders to engage and involvement on processes with direct impact on the Company's revenue stream. The role will work using agile methodologies to speed up delivery to markets as well as Project Management methodologies for large scale projects, subjected to auditable argumentation.
As IS Project Leader, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Direct responsibility over projects and operation of several different markets, highlighting Mexico, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic.
• Supporting Digital Platforms on serval Affiliates, with a numeric coverage of 45,000 current users on several affiliates with planned expansion.
• Support in the design, build and deployment of IS solutions or processes and/or delivery of services by a deep understanding of the Commercial Initiatives supporting the business strategies.
• Provide 1st level support for IS solutions (according ITIL) for PMI Global applications and 1st/2nd level support for local solutions constantly looking for opportunities to enhance IS services.
• Create and maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals within assigned scope
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services
• To propose new ideas/be curious to generate efficiencies or improvements (break status quo)
• Supervise consultants and vendors, review the quality of deliverables, and strive to meet deadlines, scope and budget established for IS projects and initiatives
• Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues in IS and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronics or related Engineering studies.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Digital B2B or B2C Channels (ie. eCommerce) and/or Commercial systems implementation
• 1-2 years within IS or Digital areas with clear involvement on Projects (PM) or using Agile Methodologies.
• Desired experience on systems such as: Salesforce, eCommerce
• Ability to engage with multi-functional stakeholders
• Ability to understand business drivers and pressures
• Ability to quickly grasp understanding on diverse topics and make relevant contributions
• Interest to learn cross-functional business process and bring innovation
• Dynamic team player while able to work independently
• Good communication skills
• Familiar with project management methodology Agile
• Fluent in English
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies regarding the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Philip Morris International is proud to be recognized and certified as an equal opportunity organization, committed to equal pay for men and women and sets itself apart as a top employer where principles of fairness, diversity and inclusion are the foundation for success. Our success as a company depends on a talented and diverse workforce – where individuals enjoy opportunities to learn, grow and prosper in their career. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic workforce.