RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are seeking for a highly talented, experienced and consumer-driven professional to join the IS-Digital team, based in Kuala Lumpur office.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to manage the Digital Data Analytics platforms through development and implementation of digital data insights to contribute to the overall achievement of the organization’s digital ambitions.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver meaningful value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
1) Insights Interpretation and collaboration:
• To drive and offer digital data analytics (e.g. trends, analysis innovations, industry best practices) utilizing digital analytic tools.
• Conduct analysis, interpretation and translating data into meaningful insights that drive actionable and strategic recommendations to stakeholders.
• Evaluate and report on initiatives across digital platforms including performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different digital campaigns.
• Collaborate and partner with RRP (Reduced-risk products) and customer care team to analyse and improve customer journey and implement deliverables which facilitate business growth and maximized consumer-experience. o To drive insights-automation capabilities which are scalable and consumer-centric.
• Provide digital performance reporting and recommendation for B2B and B2C domain to key stakeholders.
• Deliver monthly website and social media insights and recommendations for optimization.
• Collaborate with CRM stakeholders to develop effective digital marketing activities.
3) Develop, build and lead a group of empowered experts that align delivery outcomes and expectations.
4) Enable effective cross departmental moves and co-projects to contribute in PM Malaysia's talent development strategies.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• At least 6 years’ experience within digital data insights and strategy domain in a start-up or corporate, global environment.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of digital transformation, innovation and delivery including digital account management, media planning, digital creative, business analysis and User Experience architecture.
• Strategic and implementation knowledge of digital paid, owned and earned media channels.
• Strategic thinker and able to conceptualize solutions.
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills with proven influencing and delivery power to work across-functionally and collaborate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Ability to embrace complexity, ambiguity and able to translate opportunities to experiment and simplify.
• Demonstrates a strong curiosity to learn, sense of urgency, agility and a genuine commitment to revolutionizing the industry.
• Holds a Degree in marketing, actuarial science, engineering or equivalent. MBA is highly desirable.