Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is seeking curious, fast learners and ambitious young professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment. The Financial Accounting & Tax department is in charge of statutory accounting and reporting, as well as tax related area. The position of Supervisor Statutory Accounting is responsible predominantly for local financial accounting and reporting based on IFRS and for investor relations agenda, as PM CR a.s. is listed on Prague Stock Exchange.
As a SUPERVISOR STATUTORY ACCOUNTING you will:
- Be responsible for statutory accounting and reporting based of IFRS, including financial statements consolidation with PM Slovakia
- Liaise and cooperate with our SSC in Poland (accounts structure, monthly closing, operational issues etc.), review balance sheet and reconciliations (accountability for local financial statements based on IFRS)
- Manage and coordinate external audit, including SOX audits
- Be responsible also for investor relations agenda – annual/midyear reports, preparation for meeting of Board of Directors and Supervisory Board, Annual General Meeting of shareholders, investors and analysts calls etc.
- Provide guidance to other departments in accounting area
- Actively work on continuous process improvements and optimization
- Lead a team of 2 financial analysts
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Has University degree in Economics/Finance and experience in accounting for at least 3 years
- Worked in international companies with dynamic environment and is flexible regarding changes
- Will have advantage if already supervised small team and has tax knowledge, although this position has no responsibility for tax area
- Speaks fluently English and Czech/Slovak languages, has good presentation skills
- Is used to work actively with MS Office (advanced formulas in MS Excel, PP) and SAP
- Can organize things in timely manner, has sense for detail as well as a high level perspective and handles proactively non-standard situations
- Would like to grow in the future with our company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 CZK in FlexiPass/yer, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance
You will be part of the Finance team of Philip Morris CR based in Prague, Czech Republic. You will join a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment in a role which requires ability to deal with ambiguity, drive, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than the leading tobacco company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our mission is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our mission, we need your help! For more information about us and our smoke-free vision please visit our website: www.pmi.com.