Senior Transfer Pricing Analyst
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland. As a (Senior) Transfer Pricing Analyst, you will:
• prepare local transfer pricing documentation for various business models
• review and perform testing on the intercompany transactions
• prepare and maintain contemporaneous audit-ready transfer pricing files
• provide internal trainings regarding transfer pricing regulations
• cooperate with central TP team on global TP projects
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• action-oriented, customer-focused individual with strong knowledge of transfer pricing methodologies
• professional with min. 2 years of Transfer Pricing experience or a solid practice in Tax or Audit area, preferably within an international environment
• fluent English in both oral and written
• knowledge of Spanish will be an asset
• person with very good working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial integrated systems
• an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow deadlines
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.