We are looking for a Line Lead for our Philsa Factory in Torbalı, Izmir, who will manage the people working in a particular production area and control production activities of filter making machines.
• Ensure effective implementation of safety programs, monitor work habits and housekeeping conditions to maintain a safe working environment
• Supervise and coordinate production and related activities to ensure quality and quantity objectives are achieved.
• Continuously follow-up production performance and determine short and long term improvement opportunities
• Organize, supervise and control the work of subordinates, motivate them and encourage their training and career development
• Ensure that correct and up to date records of all material movements are kept in the system
• Takes urgent actions to identify causes of problems arising in manufacturing processes and to ensure an uninterrupted flow of process.
• Continuously analyzes key performance data and, through analyses of systems and QA operation data, initiates and leads the right corrective actions for the process parameters
• For a continuous progress, leads, coordinates and establishes control of new initiatives, changes and routine work activities. Launches these tasks with the resources allocated, the related data analyzed, the solutions generated, the plans implemented, and the results measured.
Skills & Competencies:
• University degree in Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Highly efficient level of personnel management and communication skills, leadership capacity, ability to motivate workforce inspiring the team spirit
• Ability to interpret human behaviors and to manage personnel
• Ability to comprehend and apply expenditures and budget principles
• English, reading and writing
• Computer literate (MS-Office)
• Able and willing to work in shifts
• Completed or deferred military services for male candidates