If you are a strong collaborator ready to be driving the biggest transformation in our organization’s history, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Join Poland & Baltic States People & Culture team that plays a central and critical role in our internal journey towards “Unsmoke Your World”.
As a global tobacco leader, we have taken a bold decision to lead the industry transformation towards smoke-free world with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products, incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company. We have chosen to do something really big.
If you want to be part of industry transformation choose your journey & APPLY NOW.
As HR Business Partner in Marketing & Digital area, you will be a main contact point and advisor for Marketing & Digital Managers on organization related cases. You will be based in Warsaw and report to HR Manager Marketing & Sales.
Last but not least, you will be part of a People & Culture (HR) team that loves thinking outside the box, taking on challenges, meeting the commitments, collaborating across functions, and keeping our stakeholders at the heart of everything we do.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE:
As HR Business Partner you will/should:
• Be responsible for crafting & delivering the best employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
• Work closely with Marketing & Digital Managers on complex organizational matters cases (e.g. support line managers with performance management to heighten productivity; coach and support managers on team effectiveness strategies/resources, provide guidance and expertise on labour law related matters etc.).
• Manage employee relations cases including among others separations, grievances, absence and performance management, etc.
• Review and analyze organizational data in order to develop and implement effective and efficient People & Culture (HR) practices that meet the specific needs of the business and local obligations.
• Lead and support activities included, but not limited to: talent management, capabilities assessment, leadership development, change management, recruitment, communication and staff engagement strategies.
• Become part of an industry leader and People & Culture community.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
A team player who is/has:
• 4-5 years on HR BP position with experience to support Marketing area.
• Some experience in C&B/HR analytics area would be an asset.
• Knowledge of HR Processes and Policies and understanding of local HR legislation.
• Able to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trust.
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with partners, support and influence business managers in specific HR matters.
• Fluent Polish, Advanced English.
• Very good: Excel and Power Point skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• A unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation and to co-create a smoke-free future.
• A possibility to shape and directly impact the internal transformation we undergo.
• Becoming a part of a diverse People & Culture team with an inspiring leader.
• Enriching experiences within truly international PMI community.
• Above-the-market competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits.
• Flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs.
Thank you for all applications. Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration & only selected candidates will be contacted.