Intern in Information Services (Service Management Team)
Are you looking for discovering the new way of interning? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Fresh graduates (up to 6 months after graduation) or students with at least two years of studies completed, preferably with IT background
• Intern for duration of 6 up to 12 months (available for 40 h per week)
• With good oral and written communication skills in English
• With superb interpersonal and communication skills
• With strong personal computer skills, including MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint, Excel)
Experience in using SAP would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Services Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• Conduct reporting and analysis using SAP and MS Excel
• Keep in touch and solve problems of our employees
• Become a part of a new, vivid and growing team driven by Agile/Scrum way of working
• Provide help to the service management team in daily department activities
• Contribute to the visual side of multiple presentations and communications
• Coordinate activities connected to service upgrade
• Have a chance to learn about management of services like SAP and Winshuttle
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you the entry point for an international experience. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.