We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. You can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking to recruit a Manager E-Commerce to join the Reduced Risk Commercialization Team for PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT SA, in Lausanne Switzerland.
We are at the forefront of a revolution in the Tobacco industry, IQOS and our Reduced Risk Products change everything. E-commerce (online sales) plays an important role in the commercialization of our RRPs as in many RRP launch markets, we sell IQOS device and tobacco sticks online. Expansion of our product portfolio and device customization options will further increase the importance of e-commerce channel and this role represents an entrepreneurial opportunity to define the business strategies to globally grow the channel in a profitable manner.
Here is our checklist, please read the first top 3.
- Substantial working experience in E-commerce Sales
- A working understanding of e-commerce operations
- Solid experience in business development and project management in E-Commerce organizations
- Experience in E-Commerce organizations for manufacturers a plus;
- Entrepreneurship, creative thinking and strong communication skills
- Leadership and collaboration with ability to drive indirect teams
- Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent both written and spoken in English
Proceed to definition, worldwide deployment and optimization of E-Commerce Experiences with the aim of:
- Define best-in-class E-Commerce Experiences (Consumer-facing tools & strategies) aimed at increasing customers loyalty and sustaining business objectives;
- Drive local / global activities & strategy review, experiences optimization as well follow-up implementation with Markets and ensure related IT features are available in the systems
- Build related Toolboxes & Documentation to guide implementation, follow up and reporting of each experience with Markets
- Ensure E-Commerce experiences are seamlessly understood and used by consumers, by running UX tests and optimize when possible
- Act as E-Commerce Experiences SME within all Stakeholders meetings, workshops and represent the E-Commerce team for every activity related to Experiences on E-Commerce
- Ensure that all local & global experiences are being properly tracked and reported based on Global Guidelines
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and Omniscience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer