Are you up for a challenge? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- Excellent team player who can also work independently
- A Candidate with strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly and enjoys affinity with numbers
- A person with excellent attention to detail and ability to explain budgeting & financial information in plain terms
- A Candidate with Have good communication skills to explain analysis & recommendations. Should also feel comfortable to interact with various stakeholder, including Senior management
- IS / Finance background and/or experience is required
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
- As a Budget manager, the incumbent of the position will be responsible for managing the budget for Central IS – sub function. This includes planning & tracking of budget to achieve the KPIs associated with the budget management.
- Receive the budget estimates from the respective function and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures
- Consolidate the data for budget presentation, analyze actuals vs budgets & forecasts and submit budget report to the management for review and approval
- Conduct Headcount reviews with function heads to facilitate in organization planning
- Collaborate with different project / service managers in the function to develop consolidated budgets for budget cycles
- Possess good understanding on how assigned function’s budget fits into the overall IS financial plans and how to manage the budget in case of shortfalls
- Suggest suitable amendments in the budget whilst running pro/con analysis with head of function
- Prepare periodic reports in collaboration with other budget planners to prepare a consolidated budget picture for IS Senior Management
- Work in unison with other budget planners & back office to manage headcounts, shift of budget & smooth execution of procurement of services from external suppliers
Learning & Development:
- An excellent learning opportunity for the selected candidate to join Strategy & Planning team during the times when company is introducing new ways to manage projects and prepare budgets
- With all the upcoming new ways of working, selected candidate will be dealing with exciting challenges which brings with themselves an immense amount of space to deliver
- Opportunity to gain perspective on the overall strategy of IS function, its ongoing initiatives and how they are aligned with the strategic direction of the company
- Amazing experience to work with colleagues from different locations - experience diversity first-hand
-Candidate will join a great team in the heart of Poland, will also experience learning opportunities at every step
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted