Philip Morris Korea Inc. is currently seeking talented, business-savvy professionals to join its Digital team, based in Seoul, Korea. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class multinational company and an industry leader in Korea in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, diverse learning opportunities and career growth.
As part of dynamic and evolving Digital team, you will take lead in gathering and analyzing data across the digital consumer journey using relevant solutions and tools to generate actionable insights for RRP (Reduced-Risk Product) business in collaboration with OC (Operation Center, Global Headquarters) and internal stakeholders. As we are undergoing a company-wide digital transformation in an effort to expand our RRP business, you will be operating in a fast-paced work environment and will be working in a cross-functional environment with highly matrixed resources.
• Generate business insights via analyzing market trends, consumer needs, and competitor activities on digital & social including social listening (buzz/sentiment analysis).
• Set up and measure meaningful KPI’s for digital marketing activities (paid/owned/earned), consumer programs (digital acquisition, retention & customer care) and e-Commerce activities across the consumer journey in collaboration with business teams.
• Analyze web/app traffic and on-the-site behavior for consumer/business insights including tagging and data collection from a portfolio of digital properties.
• Design, create and generate regular/ad-hoc reports, plus automate key digital and e-Commerce KPIs in the form of web/app-based dashboard.
• 8+ years of experience in data science, web analytics, business intelligence or comparable data analyst type role.
• Analytics experience in digital marketing / brand websites / e-Commerce platform strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, email solutions, and various digital analytics/social listening solutions
• College/University Bachelor degree or Master in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems
• Proficient in spoken and written communications in both Korean and English
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV_Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Pension and Insurance : Retirement pension, National pension, Medical Insurance, Unemployment insurance, Occupational health and safety insurance
• Medical check-up : Support the a comprehensive medical testing for employee and only one of employee’s family member
• Benefits : Group life and accident insurance, Flexible Benefit, Flexible working hour (half-day Fridays)
• Work location : Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea