We’re building Philip Morris International’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Our vision—for all of us at PMI—is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
We are looking for an Employee Listening, Insights & Analysis Lead to join our team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You support the creation of an end-to-end employee listening measurement strategy while using sophisticated and robust statistical analysis techniques.
You will partner with senior level stakeholders to understand the insights required and co-produce the insights and actions through facilitating workshops and meetings.
You will be creating and communicating employee listening reports, with compelling stories based on robust analysis, that integrate the insights across different surveys and listening devices to provide solutions to critical business challenges.
You’ll be setting up highly impactful dashboards that are concentrated on the right KPIs and utilize our new Qualtrics solution for analytics and reporting of insight.
You’ll work with local work councils & local authorities to ensure compliance in data management and analysis against GDPR and other PMI standards.
We are looking to recruit:
• an analytical thinker who is able to provide insights and reports through technology and deploy methods such as sentiment and thematic analysis using natural language programming, driver analysis, factor analysis, sampling techniques, conjoint analysis, web and social media scrapping etc., as well as more traditional qualitative and quantitative methods.
• a beginner to intermediate level of data science methods and / or willingness to learn the latest data science and technology based research would be a great asset
• a person who enjoys managing the execution of employee listening research studies, from understanding the business question insights required, designing the research method and analyzing the results
• a candidate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and experience at a manager / senior manager level in employee engagement research / consumer insights / market research within an organisation or consulting agency
• a fluent English speaker with strong experience and capability in taking a consultative approach to insights creation, through working with senior stakeholders to provide the actionable insights
• story-teller who is able to translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations, as well as produce and present highly professional reports and automated dashboards to senior leaders at PMI
• a person who can support the management of research and technology vendors
• an individual with good awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.