Are you passionate about listening to employees, applying an advanced approach to analysis and turning their opinions into action? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• an analytical thinker who is able to provide insights and reports through technology and deploy methods such as NLP, sentiment and thematic analysis, driver analysis, factor analysis, sampling techniques, conjoint analysis, web and social media scrapping etc., as well as more traditional qualitative and quantitative methods. A beginner’s level of data science methods and / or willingness to learn would be a great asset.
• a person who enjoys managing the execution of employee listening research studies, from understanding the business question insights required, designing the research method and analyzing the results
• a candidate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and experience at a manager / senior manager level in employee engagement research / consumer insights / market research consultancy within an organisation or consulting agency
• a fluent English speaker with strong experience and capability in taking a consultative approach to insights creation through working with senior stakeholders to provide the actionable insights
• story-teller who is able to translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations, as well as produce and present highly professional reports and automated dashboards to senior leaders at PMI
• a person who can strategically manage research and technology vendors
• an individual with good awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) in Krakow, Poland is seeking talented people to join our newly created Employee Listening and Insights Team within People & Culture Department (HR). The purpose of the role is to understand and produce the insights on employee engagement and experience through a combination of using advanced analysis techniques and the ability to create highly professional reports and dashboards that generate action to senior PMI leaders.
Main responsibilities of Employee Listening, Insights & Analysis Lead, include:
• Build end-to-end employee listening measurement strategy and bring sophisticated and robust statistical analysis techniques
• Set up highly impactful dashboards that are concentrated on the right KPIs
• Utilise our new Qualtrics solution for analytics and reporting of insights as a default, being the most advanced user of the insights, analytics and action planning modules, as well as train users on Qualtrics platform
• Create and communicate employee listening dashboards and make sure that the insights generated are fully integrated and targeted at resolving business challenges and create clear actions to make improvements
• Partner with senior level stakeholders to understand the insights required and co-produce the insights and actions through facilitating workshops and meetings
• Work with local work councils & local authorities to ensure compliance in data management and analysis against GDPR and other PMI standards
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.