• Develop the local engagement plan
• Based on employee insights (personas, value, journey), with multi-touchpoint approach (face2face, digital, physical, etc.)
• Identifies and addresses engagement problems and opportunities
• In line with market transformation plan, translates transformation and business goals to engagement goals
• Integrates regional and global PE strategy
• Develop & deploy all people engagement and internal communication initiatives locally
• Produce required engagement & internal communication materials, including: meetups, newsletters, screens, business updates, email communications, articles, etc.
• Define target metrics, monitor and report the progress of people engagement initiatives
• Provide feedback on effectiveness of initiatives
• Represent market by sharing local and meaningful best-practices on employee engagement
• Multiple stakeholders
• No pre-existing targets & direction
• Many moving pieces
• PE is a new area
• Competing for attention among other priorities
• Content creation (Hebrew and English): narrative, writing and storytelling, visualization
• Consumer centricity
• Clear & creative communication
• Uses data to make informed decisions
• Digital savvy
• Change management; Project management; Agency Management
• Influencing, relationship building, and ability to coach leadership
• Directly to Organizational effectiveness & Transformation manager
• Solid experience in internal communications
• Proven track record in effectively delivering internal communication thru various channels
• Capable of building key relationships with senior, internal stakeholders
• Minimum a Bachelor Degree
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Proficiency in Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator (not mandatory but would be an advantage)
• Excellent proficiency in English and Hebrew both spoken and written
Who we are?
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products.
As of December 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand.
For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.