RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
The Retail Experience Executive will be an integral member of the RRP (Reduced-risk Products) team whom will be responsible to oversee the end-to-end consumer experience in stores across the market, including implementation of retail design guidelines with regular reviews; and to plan and oversee the implementation of Visual Merchandising (VM) according to guidelines across the market.
This position will ensure high level of collaboration with global retail groups to achieve a consistent global brand vision & strategy for the retail channel.
• Retail Experience & Consumer Journeys
o Deploy latest Consumer Experience (CX) guidelines across stores
o Review consumer experience in store, ensuring store staff provide a consistent experience across the brand retail critical experiences
o Provide feedback on end-to-end consumer experience to Deployment Team
o Regularly review customer experience with In-Store staff
o Collate CX feedbacks and present to Training / Deployment Team
• Visual Merchandising (VM) Guideline Deployment
o Validate list of visuals provided by the Brand team
o Deploy global VM guidelines (including planograms) across stores
o Review stores vs planograms after implementation
o Ensure VM materials are being used correctly in stores
o Regularly review VM execution with Deployment Team
o Monitor VM updates from OC and deploy accordingly
• VM Inventory management
o Review VM materials planning and ordering
o Ensuring VM materials stock levels are appropriate for levels of demand across the brand retail ecosystem
o Perform day-to-day VM inventory management processes (stock ordering, goods in / goods out record keeping)
Essential Skills and competencies:
• At least 3 years’ of relevant working experience within global environment or retail design industry.
• Experience in Visual Merchandising.
• Ability to communicate design vision in visual, verbal and written.
• Demonstrate strong business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Ability to embrace complexity, ambiguity and able to translate opportunities to experiment and simplify.
• Demonstrates a strong curiosity to learn, sense of urgency, agility and a genuine commitment to revolutionizing the industry.
• Bachelor's degree in interior design, HCI (human-computer interaction) or equivalent.