Philip Morris Korea Inc. is currently seeking talented, experienced and business-savvy professionals to join as its Commercial Finance Analyst based in Seoul, Korea. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class multinational company and industry leader, where you can assist in driving the cultural transformation of PMK from brand-centric to a consumer-centric organization by acting as a key link between the finance department and the business.
As part of the Commercial Finance team, you will provide key management information to the operational functions in the business and act as the business financial consultant for commercial teams. Also, you will work hand in hand with the business to prepare financial analysis, forecasts and reports.
• Prepare and distribute process flow for new business and set the to-be process with stakeholders.
• Engage with the business owners and operational teams, to drive robust financial decision making supporting the long-term / short-term strategy of the business.
• Support the business owners in operational activities by providing financial information where needed
• Prepare and distribute robust weekly management information, consisting of both financial and non-financial KPI’s to the business and report key variances.
• Collaborate with the team in and out to provide data and insight to drive operational performance.
• Support the month end process, reviewing outputs and delivering commentaries that provide insight into business performance.
• Support the annual planning process for the business owners; drive the development of local operational plans that support the financial expectations; and help ensure that the business is accountable for the plans.
• Maintain rolling forecasts supported by analysis, and use them to support the month end close.
• Analyze process and budget for retail direct sales business and propose the improvable areas both in process and financial impact.
• 5 to 9 years of extensive experience in the finance areas, with minimum 2 years in commercial finance, or in accounting and consulting firms preferred
• Financial reporting experience or general accounting experience
• KICPA (or at least AICPA) holder
• Understand financial reporting and improve process to provide accurate financial information in accordance with GAAP
- Understand transactions and its impact on financial statements, tax reporting and cashflow
-Capable of reconciling data and creating template for reconciliation
-Understand revenue cycle and appropriate treatments
-Learning capacity on business operating model and its correlation to financials
- Professional skepticism
• Process set-up and improvement
-Project Management experience
- Working with various group and dealing with ambiguous R&Rs and lead for the change
- Capable of setting up process with appropriate control points
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar majors (MBA preferred)
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information
• Agile and proactive approach to work
• An enquiring mind with strong analysis and numerical ability
• Ability to balance being a team player and working unaided using your own initiative
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV_Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Pension and Insurance : Retirement pension, National pension, Medical Insurance, Unemployment insurance, Occupational health and safety insurance
• Medical check-up : Support the a comprehensive medical testing for employee and only one of employee’s family member
• Benefits : Group life and accident insurance, Flexible Benefit, Flexible working hour
• Work location : Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea