The mission of PMU's Treasury team is to manage the liquidity of our business. In order to accomplish this mission, our Treasury is closely monitoring all current and projected cash inflows and outflows to ensure that there is sufficient cash to fund company operations, as well as to ensure that excess cash is properly invested. As a member of this team, you will work in close partnership with highly talented finance colleagues from across PMI and consult on planning, reporting and decision support for the wide range of activities (e.i., cash management, banking, debt and funding, investments, and risk management for currencies and interest rates.). You make creative yet calculated decisions that are backed by both experience and your extensive knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
You are an analyst who wants to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business partnering skills. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are a strong time manager and are able to prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support our executives.
Finance is an inclusive department in which diverse skills, perspective and backgrounds are appreciated and valued. We strive for and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We listen & recognize others' points of view, we believe in constructive feedback and treat others with respect.
It is an exciting time to join the finance department as we have embarked on a program of internal change that is transforming the way we work. Our objective is to be more flexible and lean and to reinvest our resources in business support.
- Use PMI’s systems and data solve problems, and influence management decision-making on investment strategies for products, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation
- Develop new models and tools in order to improve accuracy and reliability of the cash flow forecasts
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly financial analysis and forecasts
- Develop and report on financial performance metrics
- Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- 3 years of relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit or Banking sector
- Confident MS Office user; Fluency in MS Excel is a must
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, English - Upper-Intermediate and higher
- ACCA certification
- Work experience in Big 4
- Experience with SAP, IAS, US GAAP
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Impeccable business judgment, with the ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough. Eagerness to further develop these skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will work in truly international environment
- You will get unique development opportunities
- You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues
- You will get competitive level of compensation & social package