Senior Specialist, Business Intelligence and Analytics
We are looking for a Senior Specialist, Business Intelligence and Analytics to join our BI team at PMI headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Reporting into the Head of Business Intelligence, the role involves collaborating with regional Commercial and Market Research teams to connect the dots around consumer behavior and use this intelligence to build strategic recommendations on improvement of the PMI consumer journey.
If you are commercially minded, entrepreneurial and results-driven, with a strong advanced analytics background we would like to hear from you!
• Analysis and interpretation of consumer tracking tool data, including but not limited to: GCTS, Consumer Journey trackers, Marketing panels / Adoption trackers in the EU.
• Consolidate and connect learning from different tracking tools across markets by utilizing dashboards and standard outputs/ deliverables and providing inputs to global BI teams.
• Brief data experts in-house (EAD) and/or external providers to run advanced analytics.
• Creation of data visualization dashboards combining various sources of information in collaboration with global team / IS.
• In depth knowledge of global tracker dashboards and tools. Train and support local teams.
• Support regional Commercial teams by conducting ad hoc analysis and connecting the dots for various business issues / questions
• In depth knowledge of global NPS System analytics tools (Qualtrics, Power BI). Consolidation, tracking, analysis and reporting of NPS system / topic tree learning across the EU.
• Support global team in NPS driven regional deep dives and route course analysis
Required Skills and Experience
• Collaboration: Collaborate closely with regional Commercial teams and Market Research teams in affiliates.
• Analytical, entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset
• Deep understanding of advanced analytics; Proven ability to connect dots and communicate learnings effectively, simplifying complex information when required.
• Agile: proactive, curious and flexible, able to manage various stakeholders and projects simultaneously
• Solid experience working with NPS and/or Consumer Journey approaches
• Experience in data management techniques such as data wrangling, data analysis and data visualization will be highly advantageous
• Educational background in statistics/advanced analytics or related field
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.