PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This position is in charge of RRP related analysis including actual results of sales (IMS and Offtake of devices, consumables, and accessories), competition environment, and channel strategy. Main expected achievement is to support Manager Business Development and Head of Business Planning with accurate and timely analysis of the RRP industry. Manage volume and market share data to enable timely and effective analysis of PMJ’s performance. The person in the position is also expected to be actively involved in RRP-related projects to support decision making of other functions such Sales and Operations, and also to manage RRP KPI reporting to the PMI Central RRP team.
- RRP Industry Analysis: provide accurate data and analysis of historical RRP related volumes such as the trends of SOM, retailer inventory, competitors' activities.
- Business Reporting: Support business decision making by providing insightful analysis and reporting, based on deep understanding of PMJ’s business strategies and industry trends including competitive threats and opportunities. Support Manager Business Development to deliver timely and accurate business reports to PMI/RHQ/PMJ such as daily IMS/Offtake volume report, Market Update Commentary, OB/RF reports, and RRP KPI reports.
- Market Update Presentation: conduct presentation of recent market trends for PMJ employees and visitors for their better understanding of the Japan market. Prepare management reporting in accordance with requirements from PMI HQ and local management teams.
- Ad-hoc projects & analyses: proactively be involved in cross-functional projects or lead small projects; Conduct various ad-hoc analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Data Management: maintain the RRP related database of IMS/Offtake and develop the system and/or methodologies to track such data in collaboration with I/S.
*RRP: Reduced Risk Product
• Business Japanese and English
• Highly analytical mindset, with ability to sort through complex issues and communicate them in a clear, concise manner to internal stakeholders
• Team player who also has an ability to work autonomously
• High proficiency in MS Excel
• Accounting, FP&A, quantitative analysis, advanced Excel (VBA is a plus), project lead, and presentation.