Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! This new category of Reduced Risk Products (RRP) allow us to face the spirit of a fast growing product embedded in a controlled environment of a global company. Because of the dynamic of this new reality, our department of commercial strategy commercial Marketing department is looking for a Supervisor Marketing RRP to develop and deploy support the development/deployment team with driving key strategic commercial projects and enhance the quality of our decisions. The Supervisor Marketing RRP team is key for our organization with both driving the strategic outset as well as hands-on implementing the projects in close collaboration with the deployment teams and other key stakeholders.
As Supervisor Marketing RRP you will lead the affiliate level business strategy communication across a range of channels. This role will ensure that the action plans are executed according to the strategy and in line with the principles and practices of PMI with the best cost efficiency.
• Develop and execute content strategy based on e-commerce insights and trends
• Develop and deploy omni-channel communication plans of RRP throughout Sweden
• Collaborate with service providing companies, refine motivation schemes, manage the quality of provided services
• Support the Marketing Manager RRP with new product launches and further product deployment and activation
• Constantly monitor sales, market, and consumer data in order to understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and provide corrective measures
• Build and maintain strong relationships with agencies
• Work with agencies by providing clear briefs, outlining strategy, what has to be accomplished, the scope of assignments and project timelines
• Manage the CRM system and find ways to further its optimization
• Coordinate with all relevant departments to ensure consistent communication across all channels
YOU WILL HAVE
• A university degree within Marketing, Business or similar.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in the field
• Experience in marketing optimization for e-commerce
• Strong experience in project management
• Experience working in an agency is a plus but not mandatory
• Action & details oriented; strong analytical, collaboration and problem solving skills; fast learner with ability to manage multitasking; concise communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.