THE PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
As a Manager Consumer Programs, you will be leading, planning and coordinating the execution of scalable strategic projects to identify the optimal Consumer product offering, pricing, and consumer experience across the consumer journey (Consumer Programs) to increase the retention of IQOS legal age smokers, Net Promoter Score (NPS) and number of advocates using IQOS.
Our organization is at the most exciting time in its history. Our goal is to replace cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. IQOS, one of the products, is already available in many markets around the world, and Japan is the first country in Asia that has launched it.
By being part of PMJ, you will get the opportunity to work with innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products, in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
We will support your growth as an employee through individual development plans. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
- In line with agreed OB targets, budget and strategy, identify the key opportunities, channels and stakeholders required to develop and test programs in MVP state through to scalable consumer centric initiatives. Organize programs and sub-activities in accordance with the mission and Long/Short term goals of the organization.
- Work with market PMO to establish project team/s to ideate and conceptualize MVP offers based on Adult Consumer research and insights.
- Co-ordinate the due diligence requirements and executional feasibility with key HOF's within the business to understand the overall impact of scalability, on business results.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions with supporting stakeholders to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Analyze program risks and meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions by sponsor/management
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle (KPIs, ROI, impact…). Liaise with the commercial, corporate and controls team to increase awareness of programs. Gathering feedback and presenting insights. Reporting on program performance to executive team, including proposals to improve KPI's and User Experience across different stages of the Consumer Journey.
- Develop roadmap, operating plan and budget for scalability, including the necessary requirements from a business process, systems and controls perspective, to expand Consumer Experience across the consumer journey within multiple touchpoints (omni-channel)
- Continuously monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement, to optimize offer, process and consumer experience across the relevant components of the Consumer Journey.
- Manage relevant budgets, ensuring compliance with PMI timing, guidelines, principles and practices. .
- Ensure adherence to all PMI policies, principles and practices.
? Influencing key stakeholders across multiple departments/functions.
? Securing adequate resources to test various hypothesis and variables in a speedy manner whilst still being able to measure results.
? Designing MVP's in the absence of systems support.
? Assigning ownership to vertical streams for project execution and success/failure
? Collaboration across departments without detailed technical know how i.e. systems, coding, 3rd party vendors
? Minimum 10 years’ experience of which at least 3 should be in a Manage Managers role
? Advanced influencing and people management skills; advanced communication skills; Good conflict resolution skills; strong financial acumen; advanced analytical skills; advanced planning skills (budgeting, business cycles);
? Fluency in English
? Fluency in Japanese