Commercial Execution Manager
PURPOSE OF JOB
Achieve commercial objectivity by effective planning & execution of CE initiatives in assigned territories through 3rd party resources
• Responsible for planning & execution of CE/ brand cycle as per PMI standards in assigned territories. Liaise between CE HO - Brand team - Regional FSF for planning & execution of CE activities. Ensure all activities are carried out as schedule. Set activity targets, KPIs and propose brand/region relevant action plans required to maximize business results. Present execution plans for various activities like Retail, HPT, Roadshows, Rural/Urban Plug-Ins and other 1-2-1 CE initiatives. Share ideas, new initiatives and processes with management to improve business results.
• Third Party Management - Manage third party agency by devising execution plans, managing resources and ensuring quality HR practices. Monitor administrative & logistical arrangements and also ensure readiness hardware/software solutions. Train resources on PMI standards, effective communication on project objectives, modalities & deliverables at all levels. Maintain quality assurance at each step.
• Monitoring & Evaluating - Manage and plan through the efficient use of CiS for touch point’s segmentation, clustering/route formulation and resource deployment. Conduct WW-R during field visits. Critically evaluate in-field performance and carryout comparative analysis with system generated reports to Identify development areas. Regularly update WW-R on PMI portal for review and records. Ensure close coordination with supervisors and maintain field impact. Audit WW-R reports and suggest necessary action plans.
• Training & Development - Regularly coordinate with all relevant internal departments to foster internal communication, effective teamwork and optimization of all resources allocated in the implementation of assigned activity. Disseminate systematic training on activity objectives, compliance policies, brand knowledge, activity modalities, CiS front/back end reporting, HPT usage and interface. Train and develop agency resources on interpersonal & communications skills. Provide classroom training. Conduct OTJ coaching and highlight areas of improvement. Develop agency resources (all levels) for effective future activities. Train 3rd party resources to uphold corporate integrity and values. Ensure all Consumer Engagement activities are in accordance with brand objectives and PMPKL policies & code of conduct, and are within safety and security parameters.
• Data Analysis & Insights - Critically analyze CiS, quantitative & qualitative data, extract reports and present actionable insights. Apply techniques to maintain data accuracy and develop relevant action plans. Close coordination with Regional FSF for territory management: trends, volume share, brand performance, trade programs and other projects. Execute CE using collaborative approach to maximize results. Regularly present Market Intelligence Reports to relevant stakeholders. Regularly present activity and 3rd party feedback/status reports to all stakeholders.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Education: Minimum Qualification of at least a Bachelors from a reputable institute.
• Work Experience: Prior work experience of at least 3-4 years in a relevant sales capacity.
• Other Skills: Project Management, Planning & Execution, Data Analysis