PURPOSE OF JOB
Closely shadow and gain hands-on experience of all sales activities / programs within the assigned region / zone to achieve set KPIs and targets.
This is a 6 month contractual position.
• Assists in developing and implementing Area Business Plans in line with the business objectives of the region. Additionally, ensures effective communication and implementation of Sales Cycle plan.
• Stays updated on all relevant market data and information including consumer purchase & decision making, trade dynamics, public distributors and competitor intelligence to improve current understanding of trade and to contribute in developing appropriate strategies and plans.
• Conducts WW-R during field visits in collaboration with the Area Manager.
• Review and analyze all data sources including consumer data, trade & consumer engagement reports and connect the dots to generate actionable insights and develop action plans accordingly.
• Provides support in smooth execution of all the Sales and Merchandising related programs such as TK Program, Rural Program and any other tactical programs currently running in coordination with the Area Managers.
• Works on compiling, preparing and presenting various sales reports on a monthly basis such as analysis of actual sales with last year and OB, Primary VS Secondary Sales analysis, analysis of Distributor reserves and any other reports as and when required by the Line Manager.
• Assists in ensuring an adequate Distributor's infrastructure is maintained as per the PMPKL guidelines which will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Provides support in coordination with ODDM for effective execution of any Route to Market (RTM) strategy or any other assigned Distributor programs in line with the agreed criteria, mechanics & timelines.
• Assumes limited territory responsibility assigned as per the Line Manager. Able to execute assigned projects and submit reports; adapts precedent or may challenge the status quo to propose alternate approaches to perform and deliver.
• Actively participates in the on-going projects at zone / region level, works cross-functionally if required to resolve issues and obtains regular feedback for continuous improvement. Depending on the requirement and scope of the job, will be travelling across the zone to provide support in execution of the assigned project(s).
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Education: Minimum of Graduate Level Degree in Business
2. Work Experience:
a. College graduate or completed apprenticeship with no relevant or limited experience
b. Basic business understanding within a related department in a multinational company/ international environment