📌 Bratislava, Slovakia
You will be part of building something new. Our main goal as a Business Intelligence (BI) department is to drive the common understanding of business performance of the Slovak market as well as to provide Sales, Marketing & Finance functions with actionable insights and recommendations.
🚩 Main responsibilities
– Assist in the development and maintenance of databases and reporting systems including interactive dashboards In Tableau
– Support other departments with detailed data analysis, perform data validation and identify data quality issues
– Contribute to an accurate, relevant & timely reporting and tracking of core market performance results
– Help gather insights, analyze & share findings
– Work closely with other departments
🔎 What are we looking for?
– University student of 1st/2nd degree, ideally technical or IT background
– Experience in Data Analytics & visualization tools (Tableau, SQL) preferred
– IT savvy
– Knowledge of English (B2) & Slovak (B2) language is a must
– Customer-centric orientation | Analytical Thinking
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. You will work in a dynamic business environment together, will have flexible working hours and will get competitive benefit package.
For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com/careers
💰 Min. salary 6 € / hour (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
🍀 What we offer
– Interesting & challenging environment in a multinational organization, leader in its industry and certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
– Broad learning & development opportunities;
– Innovating work environment.
❗️ Application deadline: May 31th, 2019