📌 Bratislava, Slovakia
Do you want to take part in a major business transformation? Are you a dynamic leader with experience in B2C/B2B digital solutions? Then THIS IS YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITY!
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company that set out to create the world without cigarettes! We operate in 180 markets and employ 80 thousands people. We embrace sustainability, diversity, provide equal work and pay opportunities and give our employees every chance to grow.
🚩 Main responsibilities
Empathize-Innovate-Deliver. That’s the winning formula you will need to succeed!
In this role, reporting to IT Manager Commercial for Czechia-Slovakia-Hungary, you will:
▪ Engage with B2B/B2C business leaders and users to understand business priorities and needs. Identify opportunities to address those priorities and needs through technology.
▪ Lead the deployment and full adoption of B2B & B2C digital systems, working hand-in-hand with the Digital team and leveraging the company’s digital system portfolio.
▪ Manage reliable IT operations, educate users and deliver technical support, ensuring the system capabilities are utilized to a full extent.
▪ Provide adequate measures for protecting company’s data assets against cyber risks (data leakage, thefts) and ensure compliance with applicable personal data protection laws (GDPR).
▪ Nurture active communication and cooperation with business leaders and users, the Czech-Slovak-Hungarian IT and Digital teams and with external partners.
▪ Lead a small team (2 IT Analysts) towards high performance. Develop talents.
🔎 What are we looking for?
▪ 4+ years of business experience in IT.
▪ 2+ consecutive years of experience in leading teams.
▪ Proficiency in product/project management and hands-on experience with Agile.
▪ Sizeable B2C or B2B experience, in either direct or supporting role.
▪ Fluent English (C1).
▪ University degree in Engineering / Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
▪ Vested curiosity in digital transformation. Quick to see the promise of new technologies and the customer benefit it can provide.
▪ Self-driven, customer-centric, courageous and decisive leader who gets things done.
▪ Geographically mobile in mid-term.
🍀 What we offer
▪ 13th & 14th salary
▪ Extra days off
▪ Flexible working time
▪ Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
▪ Life & accident insurance
▪ Opportunities for career development & growth
▪ Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. You will work in a dynamic business environment together, will have flexible working hours and will get competitive benefit package.
For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com/careers
💰 The actual salary subject to experience (minimum 1.947€ / month)
❗️ Application deadline: May 15, 2019