Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• A University graduate (in Tax, Economics, Finance, Law, Business Administration or equivalent field)
• A fluent English speaker with at least 2-4 years of work experience in the Tax or Finance area, preferably within an international environment, and solid accounting knowledge
• A person with practical knowledge of SAP and MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
• Expertise in Indirect Tax Compliance and its implication to the business is an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Finance Analyst – Tax you will:
• together with your colleagues ensure that the PMI Service Center Europe provides timely and accurate tax reporting to the PMI business units in EMEA countries
• act as a first line support for the accounting groups and advise on tax matters
• conduct trainings to transfer your knowledge on tax law to the specialized accounting groups
• perform periodic review of tax records, the VAT treatment of business flows, and support business during tax audit
• have possibility to actively participate in additional cross-functional projects
• be a part of the network of PMI tax specialists in Europe
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.