Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a
Senior Electronic Engineer
With the following requirements:
• University degree (Master or PhD) in Electronics Engineering or any related field
• Minimum of 10 years product related electronic design experience in consumer electronics, automotive or medical devices development
• Applied experience in design for manufacturing, design for testing
• Sound experience in low power, BLE, power management design and radio Frequency
• Good knowledge in PCB/Software/Functional verification and validation
• Structured approach to rationalize and develop process, tools and resources from both internal and external partners
• Ability to build effective teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and with suppliers
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Creativity in solving complex problems using innovative approaches with limited resources
• Proven experience in team management is an asset
• Fluent in English both written and Spoken
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Hardware development team within the Electronic Devices department, in Philip Morris International S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Senior Electronic Engineer you will lead devices electronics development aspects to meet the agreed product functional requirement and international certification. You will also provide technical risk assessment, manage roadmap development to critical electronics components and modules and support processes and tools improvements dedicated to the development of RRP devices.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Supervise development of critical electronics components roadmap covering the different RRP devices platforms in collaboration with the different stakeholders
• Manage electronic detailed design of RRP devices in collaboration with internal and external partners
• Lead engineering validation testing of the electronics in collaboration with Design Verification team and external partners
• Support and assess external parties which are mandated for RRP devices development and manufacturing. Build and manage effective partnership and relationship with external companies to extend electronic design
• Improve processes and tools which support the development of RRP devices
• Carry out all the activities ensuring that PMI Compliance policies, standards and laws are fully respected, integrated and understood by the stakeholder
• Implement adequate processes to ensure the protection of confidential information.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.