Core Service Line Lead
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
As a Core Service Line Lead you will act as the global owner (architect) for the Core People and Culture (P&C) processes and services across Philip Morris. By handling this role you will focus on driving innovation around the employee experience across all Core processes, services and digital channels. You will be accountable for the development and execution of associated improvements to employee experiences.
• Define and own process definition for all Core processes from Hire to Exit, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Organisation Management.
• Drive the creation of Core process Taxonomy and Global User Stories, informed by existing service, functionality and pain points.
• Work with Service Delivery Model Lead to establish target state model for Core service lines and including transition of activities from markets to service hubs and the distribution of capabilities across hubs.
• Own Application Support Model for all Core digital platforms and Establish revised Service Delivery Technology support model, including the definition and build out of capabilities to support a SAAS platform
• Act as the P&C Operations Product Owner for current HR2U platform and any future Core SAAS replacement
• Partner with EX Lead to develop backlog of improvement initiatives, applying FFWD methodology and deploying new Products and Services according to our employee insights
• Establish global network of Core SMEs within the markets and countries to support process transition and transformation.
• Deep expertise on Core Processes & associated Service Management
• Experienced in Core Digital Platforms design and deployment (en-premis and SAAS models)
• Ability to drive process and experience design across multiple geographies
• Strong Agile delivery experience to support projects across operations and in partnership with the markets and CoEs.
• Supplier Service Performance and / or Service Account Management experience
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Fluent English – a very good written and verbal communications skills
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• company car
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.