You are a strategic thinker characterized by a proactive attitude and self-responsible work. Your personal USPs include passion, curiosity, openness and the ability to thrive under pressure, driving you to constantly look for solutions. That's why you want to deliver entrepreneurial work at the highest level. Look no further – get active now and apply at the Philip Morris GmbH in Munich-Gräfelfing.
WE OFFER YOU:
• An opportunity to become part of the biggest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International. Our company is changing like never before. Look forward to a dynamic team committed to a bold vision of a smoke-free future.
• A challenging position with a high degree of responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
• Close cooperation with interdisciplinary and global teams working on strategic business questions
• An inspiring, team-oriented international work environment with challenging activities
• Excellent benefits from salary to relocation support and modern working conditions
• Lead the preparation of Commercial departmental budgets (Sales & Marketing) always in line with available financial resources and planned commercial strategies
• Guide and coordinate official RF and OB cycles for the Commercial Budget and identify potential over/under spending including solutions to solve this.
• Act as the point of contact for Finance & all Commercial departments for commercial budget questions & requests in order to optimize efficiency & costs.
• Prepare accurate, detailed and user-friendly reports for Management in order to facilitate budget decision making process.
• Working closely with Finance in ensuring timely submission of budget inputs (during PM's budget cycle OB and RFs) as well as additional requests (PMI / Mgmt team) in collaboration with all Commercial teams.
• Analyze and identify areas where resources can be re-allocated in light of identified/changing business needs and opportunities.
• Act as consultant for all relevant Marketing teams regarding agency scopes & budget handling and be the financial counterpart for the main agency as well as handle all PMI (budget related) agency requests/questions. Prepare yearly agency analysis and proposals to optimize efficiency and costs.
• A successful graduation in studies ideally with major in Marketing and/or Finance
• 3-5 years + of experience in Marketing and Sales
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfort around senior management and project management skil
• Holistic, strategic mindset as well as a passion for numbers
• Dynamic, achievement-oriented team player
• Very good English and German language skills
• Solid knowledge of MS Office Tools