Reporting to Head of Consumer Analytics, you will be responsible for supporting him / her in compiling global consumer insights and conducting root-cause analysis for major areas of improvement & consumer pain points and help share the same with stakeholders in PMI HQ and where relevant with markets. You will be responsible for analyzing NPS survey results, completing in-depth analysis (including but not limited to advanced modeling) and identifying root cause of customer issues/pain points, which will be used to make recommendations to senior management. You will leverage your strong analytical and customer service skills to serve as an internal voice of our legal age consumers.
This role requires exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration and communication skills and a deep understanding of customer experience.
• Support Head of Consumer Analytics to analyze complex data to uncover actionable insights for our internal teams in HQ & in markets
• Conduct real time analyses to generate consumer insights via NPS system / dashboard
• Conduct analysis on raw NPS data that helps identify root causes and supports analysis that answers business questions
• Apply a variety of analytical techniques to perform this root cause analysis, including data mining and collaborating when needed with internal data science teams at PMI
• Perform analyses to identify actions that will lead to conversion of Detractors to Passives and Passives to Promoters
• Combine consumer research, business KPIs and financial data to calculate customer equity / ROI analysis
• Identify relevant data set (e.g. transactions) and analytical methodology to connect NPS data to other data and translate consumer insights into business insight
• Extract and transform data into dashboards in Power BI / Tableau & Qualtrics and report for a multitude of levels within the organization.
• Regularly quality check and improve structure and methodology of text mining analytics
Required skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or related fields
• 7+ years' work experience in a consumer-centric role, preferably in a large scale FMCG / CPG organization
• Experience in working with survey and customer experience data
• Highly proficient in consumer experience (CX) analytics with excellent skills in using dash-boarding tools like Power BI or Tableau
• Proficiency with R and/or Python will be an added advantage
• Collaboration and strong communication skills that help make consumer insights relevant for different audiences are a must
• Entrepreneurial, problem solving & results-driven mind-set is a key
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.