Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! PM Sweden is currently looking for an Information Systems Analyst who will be working closely with the Nordics commercial teams. The mission is to understand the system related priorities, support existing and deploy new systems and bring up meaningful ideas that make the difference. You will impact the success of our solutions and systems in the domain of B2B and B2C ecommerce and you will work according the agile development practices.
As Information Systems Analyst, you will be committed to the following tasks:
• Use the scrum framework to lead the implementation of system improvements and new solutions. You will be leading small to mid-sized projects and leading these according to the agreed scope, time and budget.
• Cooperate with the product owners and negotiate on which new functionalities need to be applied to satisfy the consumer needs.
• Translate consumer-centric requirements into functional specifications, and make sure that the developers understand the requirements. You will mainly coordinate the development teams, validate the developments, and prepare the deployment. This role does not require you to perform system development activities.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day system support for some of the commercial systems, and make sure that the system related issues and queries are resolved in time.
• Build a good understanding of the PMI solutions and business model.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent
• A first experience with Information Technology / Systems preferably in a FMCG environment
• Interpersonal skills to comfortably engage with multi-functional stakeholders
• Ability to understand business drivers, and can manage time well.
• Fluent in English
• Ability to travel within the Nordics and to the Benelux up to 20% of your time.
• Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing and/or web design is preferred but not essential
In addition, you are:
• Embracing the agile mindset and scrum framework.
• A self-starter and action-oriented, even when faced with uncertain situations and tasks.
• A team player that is able to cooperate in diverse teams
• Analytical mindset, knowing when to shift from the bigger picture to the tiny detail, and back.
• Emotionally mature and with a high commitment in all you do.
• Willingness to learn, and open-minded towards interpersonal development
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.