Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
B2C Analyst Intern – Innovation Campaign
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
Support to B2C Innovation Campaigns Team in order to implement back office activities.
You will make sure that retail activity is top quality. You will take part in the creation or upgrading of new procedure and practices in the aim to develop the processes within this specific area of the RRP function.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Market analysis & Reporting. Daily monitoring of sales, market, and consumer data in order to understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities. Weekly analysis of flagship’s KPI and communicate input and feedback in order to keep all touch points aligned with guidelines.
• Budget and resources monitoring. Monthly statements and management of administrative flows. Support the team, in maintaining an effective and clear system to monitor all the investments. Ensure quality control of internal resources allocation, regular KPI monitoring and conversion analysis. Coordinate with Budgeting and Controlling in order to assure regular invoicing flow and timely payments to suppliers
• Coordinate with all relevant departments to ensure consistent communication across all channels. Support commercialization deployment plan of RRP and ongoing activities. Guarantee the correct marketing materials flow to all touch points
• University Master degree in Economics, Business Administration, Statistics or Engineering.
• Communication skill;
• Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity;
• Ability to work alone and in teams;
• Fluent in English and Fluent in Italian;
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in other Multinational Company or in a similar role is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering: competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.