We offer an opportunity to play a key role in our Supply Chain team at PML headquarters in Tel Aviv. The selected candidate will be responsible for effective distribution process to all our channels.
He or she will contribute to the supply chain department by being responsible to coordinate all the channels' orders and preparing a daily distribution plan, including working with third party partners, monitoring and evaluating the stock in the bonded warehouse in order to ensure order fulfillment. Moreover he or she will lead supply chain projects & initiatives that will enable us to improve our process and create added value to the business. Finally yet importantly, he or she will enhance professional expertise among the team, performance tracking with a high level of motivation and commitment to business objectives.
The position will be part of an experienced and professional team that will help the selected candidate build and develop his or her professional and business expertise.
- Coordinate daily orders from distribution centers and wholesalers.
- Plan and coordinate warehouse operations to ensure scheduling of all distribution services including receiving, storing, shipping, handling returned/damaged goods, maintenance, and administrative activities meet customer expectations in an efficient and quality manner.
- Preparing initial documentations for, custom broker, bounded warehouse and finance department.
- Maintaining constant communications with the bonded warehouse operators, courier, customs agents, internal warehouse operators and wholesalers to ensure smooth distribution process
- Manage distribution supplier via well-defined service level agreements (i.e. contracts, budget, KPIs)
- Performing stock control check on the bonded inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies.
- Observe and manage inventory level of finished goods in bounded warehouse; and prepare the daily shipment plans from the bounded to the regional warehouse and to base on the developed inventory management and ordering strategy.
- Actively lead the development and execution of project plans including schedules, budgets, resources, and anticipated benefits
- Deliver year-on-year improvements Think creatively and identify ways to improve the overall functioning of the plant you are invited to address and consider improvements to service or costs and actively carry out or encourage improvement initiatives.
- BA/B.Sc. – Must
- Fluency in spoken and written English –Must
- Candidates with strong leadership abilities preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP system (SAP)
- Must be detail oriented with Strong analytical skills and the ability to initiate accurate correspondence and reports
- Positive strong leadership and a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to manage project from A-Z, organize, evaluate and prioritize assignments with minimal supervision.
- Business Administration, Management or Logistics experience preferred
- 3 years' experience in supply chain; planning, import, export, logistic
Who we are?
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products.
As of December 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand.
For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.