Are you inquisitive and self-driven?
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation
• ideally, available for at least 30 h per week
• English speaker (minimum B2 level)
• learner on the fly (you will enjoy our on-boarding program and further on-the job trainings)
• analytical thinker who can work under time pressure
• well-organized team player who is comfortable with multi-tasking and setting own priorities
• communicative problem-solver who likes everyday challenges
• a person with experience in using MS Office tools (especially Power Point and Excel)
Knowledge of any graphics design software would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 - 12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• organize trainings
• assist trainers with adjusting training content
• perform administrative duties connected to trainings
• get to know capability building concept and learn how to identify skill gaps in the organization
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.