Data Governance - Finance Analyst
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
As the Data Governance financial Analyst you will specializes in managing the information flow for organization, including the integrity, efficiency, and availability of data. You will be also responsible for developing and implementing data standards and methods for monitoring and reporting any data incidents.
• Participate in developing and maintaining Finance Data Taxonomy based on new business reporting requirements
• Define data set and data modelling across systems master data SAP, Consolidation and other to deliver the reporting (KPIs, Revenue, Costs)
• Cooperate with Data Owners and Capability Owners to ensure the data is set up efficiently to optimize the collection through the transaction activities
• Cooperate with Data Integrity to test the data configuration and implement it in the systems
• Manage assigned master data dimensions to drive efficient and reliable information
• Min 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Master degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
• Understanding of systems and processes
• Knowledge of systems: SAP and Business Intelligence reporting will be an asset
• Data Design and data integrity knowledge
• Customer focus (act pro-actively with string ability to deliver)
• Enjoys working agile mode and project teams
• Fluent English – a very good written and verbal
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.