P2P BUSINESS SUPPORT ANALYST (COUPA / SIRIUS PLATFORM)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a candidate:
• An action-oriented problem solver with analytical skills, open for new challenges in a fast paced environment
• Very good communication skills
• University Degree and 1-2 years of experience in Finance/Procurement/IT area
• A fluent English speaker
• Experienced in using SAP or other ERP systems / Puchase-to-Pay solutions / business applications. Coupa experience would be highly appreciated.
• Good level of Excel, Word and Power Point
As a Business Support Analyst you will:
• Support users and resolve system related requests
• Handle system change requests and manage new releases
• Maintain business data in the system
• Prepare and maintain training documentation
• Execute controlling reports
• Train users on system’s functionalities
• Maintain regular communication with all stakeholders
• Work collaboratively with PMI external business partners
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.