Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As IFMS Coordinator, you will be part of Engineering department for Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna and will be reporting to the Supervisor IFMS. The position will be based in Crespellano, BO.
A key responsibility will be organize and coordinate all IFMS contracted service activities (hard and soft services) to ensure expected operational performance in the most cost effective manner by optimizing business resources.
In your role, you will monitor contractor’s performance through KPIs, ensure work safety and compliance to environmental rules and regulations.
Finally, IFMS Coordinator will be responsible to Provide support to all factory departments on SLA upgrade/development.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Adheres 100% to all EHS policies and procedures. Respect health and safety legislation requirements. Comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, PMI QMS requirements. Ensure that all IFMS services (hard & soft) are carried out in line with related local legislation and PMI policies & procedures.
• Responsible for industrial cleaning and pest management.
• Manage, monitor and constantly improve all activities in scope of IFMS in order to ensure that they are implemented and executed to meet factory's requirements in a timely and cost efficient manner in order to contribute to the achievement of factory objectives.
Responsible for industrial cleaning and pest management
• Work in close collaboration with all departments in order to follow up the performance of IFMS suppliers and the satisfaction of department owners.
• Monitor factory's dynamically changing requirements and recommend changes in contract scope, terms & conditions and KPI's of all IFMS activities accordingly
• Plan and control the contracted services budget for the relevant cost centers in cooperation with corresponding departmental representatives in order to optimize external recourses utilization and consequently improve service costs.
• Review utilization of budgeting controls’ tools and search improvement’s opportunities in compliance with a shared saving model and / or new proposal for it in order to optimize service costs. Periodically control budget costs, propose proper solutions when a discrepancy comes in order to allow Facility management undertake corrective and improvement measures. Provide input for yearly budgeting of IFMS activates.
• Carry out regular reviews on the effectiveness of suppliers performance (by using the respective KPI's), both in terms of technical and commercial aspects in cooperation with relevant departments in order to ensure that only the best quality and optimal costs contractors continue to provide services to PMI site.
• Initiate and provide regular or not scheduled audits whenever contractors’ performance is unsatisfactory or where the contractor’s performance incurs consequential losses to PMI site performance and/or costs. Develop action plans in order to achieve continuous improvement in cost and quality.
• Review the contingency plan regularly and recommend revisions when needed in order to ensure the continuity of production in case of a conflict with existing IFMS Contractor.
• Responsible for changes implementation according to change management procedure and observe contractors’ agreements in order to ensure those new policies are in place and contractors are fully compliant. Ensure compliance of the supplier performed work / produced product quality with local and PMI standards and regulations.
• Ensure integral conformity with relevant legislation, Philip Morris policies and procedures and achieve the annual objectives established during the annual performance evaluation process.
Requirements & Skills:
• University Degree in Management Engineering or equivalent.
• You will possess a minimum of 3-year successful experience in an industrial environment.
• Experience as contractor coordination and professional experience in contracts management and procurement.
• You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent reputation in engaging in can-do behavior, anticipating risks and seizing opportunities.
• Fluency in English and Italian are required.
Grade level from: 7-9
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).