Are you up for a new challenge? Do you know how to effectively support commercial team’s capacity development? Are you able to adapt to a changing environment? If the answer to the above questions is "Yes", then do not miss this unique opportunity and apply for the following position:
Commercial Organization Development Executive, within Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal Sales Strategy Team.
Purpose of the job
'Conduct theoretical and practical training and coaching to all field force members in order to constantly improve individual performance and selling skills to achieve the approved business objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
• Prepare / update job description, call mission for the sales team and provide support on the recruitment process for Distributor's field sales force. 'Participate to the assessment of capabilities of Sales Force and support Country/Area Managers to increase Sales force performances.
• 'Through the application of the company's standard training methods and procedures, coach and train the field force in classroom seminars in order to constantly improve individual performance. Use the available material and services in the most effective way and keep all the training material updated.
• Provide both on-the-job training as well as follow-up of the theoretical training implementation through extensive field visits.
• During these visits ensure to apply the PMI coaching framework and share back the outcome with supervisor and store as to monitor employee's performance.
• Provide tools and support to Sales Managers and Supervisors to perform on-the-job training sessions to reinforce the contents of the classroom trainings and identify gaps.
• Monitor continuously that knowledge and skills acquired at classroom training sessions are effectively applied by regional Sales force in the everyday performance.
• Ensure that quantity of On-the-Job training/coaching reach the company standards.
• Prepare reports from classroom seminars and field visits about individual performance, training needs and special talents.
• Participate in the continuous development and design of training or coaching platforms.
• Work closely with the Manager in order to assess and identify field force training gaps and develop respective big or smaller scale training and coaching tools and materials.
• 'Ensure and monitor that all Sales practices issued in the different markets are in line with PM Guidebook for Success and PMI principles & Practices.
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
• Ability to work with people at all levels within the organization.
• 'Minimum 2 years working experience in multinational FMCG company and Sales department
• 'Relevant experience in project management and training development will be a plus
• Problem-solving skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
• Excellent communications, research and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills: demonstrated relationship management experience and high degree of diplomacy.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills French & English
• A creative, open and innovative mind energetically searching for new solutions
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Readiness to travel extensively
We offer :
• Challenging and very rewarding role with a significant amount of ownership in a dynamic international environment,
• Collaboration with a team of great professionals with limitless possibilities of sharing knowledge with the best experts in their field,
• Participation and leadership to many strategic projects that make an impact to the whole organization,
• Excellent career development opportunities,
• Competitive remuneration package with an extensive benefit scheme.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com