Do you want to make a difference in our organization? Do you want to be part of dynamic and professional team? Do you consider yourself with leadership and communication skills, a problem solver and customer oriented?
If so, you might be interested in this opportunity! We are looking for a …
Treasury Back Office Supervisor
PMLAS is seeking talented people to join our Treasury Back Office team in Buenos Aires.
• Supervise and coordinate the confirmation, settlement and reconciliation of treasury transactions of PMI affiliates with banks
• Contact with bank to solve payments and treasury related issues
• Ensure that all LA&C Back office controls are being carry out.
• Comply with SOX requirements and promote awareness and understanding of agreed processes
• Approve payments and treasury transactions in the e-banking platforms
• Review and authorize journal entries in SAP
• Drive Customer Service orientation within the team. Central contact for all the areas that interact with treasury back office department.
• Maintain fluent communication with LA&C PM Affiliates, financial institutions, Internal Control and Treasury departments.
• Review the process and continuously search for improvements, with the aim on ensuring that the business needs are continuously supported. Participate in local, regional and global projects as well as new process migrations.
• Lead the recruitment of candidates and train team members to ensure the proper staff development.
• University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
• 3 years of proved experience in similar positions
• Experience in process Improvements methodologies/frameworks, in challenging status quo and bringing ideas out of the box (Lean, Scrum, etc).
• Strong communication, problem solving and leadership skills
• Advance knowledge in SAP and Excel
• Excellent spoken and written level of English is an asset
• Portuguese is a plus
If you are interested and you comply with the qualifications required, we invite you to apply!