Do you have experience in global retail brand marketing? Are you proactive, detail oriented and able to build strong interpersonal relationships? Do you put the consumer at the heart of everything that you do? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
As a Direct Retail Manager, you will develop and execute retail commercial plans and activities in line with the direct retail business strategy to improve consumer experience, , ensuring high level of collaboration with global retail groups for global consistency to achieve global brand vision & strategy for direct retail channel.
You are going to:
• Lead the development of the retail commercial plan and activity plan in order to positively impact on the retail experience, ensuring that the framework and plan are approved from local senior management and direct supervisor, and are aligned with other channel leaders.
• Manage the execution of all approved retail commercial activities/projects, and ensure its execution achieves the business KPIs.
• Manage product range, create demand forecast and buy plan, and monitor pricing. Partner with Product Marketing to develop product strategy (for accessories and device limited editions) for direct retail channel and obtain the approval from line manager and local senior management team.
• Build strong collaboration with the Operation Center’s retail teams to ensure strategic alignment & executional consistency.
• Elevate Customer Satisfaction at direct retail channel and foster competitive advantages y for direct retail channel through all planned commercial activities.
• Manage budgets in the area of responsibility ensuring that all development & creative cost for agencies are for approved Reduced-Risk Products activities.
• In collaboration with the Operations Center, define omni channel retail ecosystem highlighting the number of direct retail touchpoints
- College/University degree
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in global retail brand marketing.
- Previous experience working with Reduced-Risk Products would be considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Reduced Risk Products department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.