PM TAIWAN is seeking for an independent, imaginative and action-oriented person with an eye for exploring and developing new businesses.
YOUR PURPOSE IS:
- To lead and contribute to selected activities of business development / process / transformation projects with cross-function departments
- To build and deploy new channel infrastructure (B2B) and cooperate with commercial team to support new category initiation to build awareness
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Explore, develop and engage in new business opportunities
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Promote company’s products by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Design project plan, organize & manage resources, mobilize internal and external stakeholders, execute and monitor progress
- Provide effective on-the-job & classroom training to equip Sales with project management skills
- Lead and support initiatives including but not limited to: team effectiveness, organizational effectiveness, performance management, leadership assessments, offsite-planning/facilitation, succession planning, change management and manager/leadership development
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in business development and project management
- University graduate or above (with major in business administration) is preferred
- Strong and proven experience in new channel development and project management
- Proven track record in setting up partnerships, activations and launches anchored in specific field and integrated into overall commercial strategy
- Demonstrate high capability in working independently and possess innovative mindset, excellent communication and execution skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking "Apply Now" you agree that we will use the data you give us as described in our Privacy Notice (https://www.pmi.com/resources/docs/default-source/pmi-careers/privacy_agreement_english.pdf?sfvrsn=2). When you submit your application, you send it to all PMI companies. Each PMI company will process the data for their recruitment and candidate relationship purposes, including sharing the data amongst themselves and their service providers. The PMI companies may also refer other PMI companies to data about you, including an assessment of roles for which they think you might be suitable. This sharing of data between PMI companies allows us to find job offerings that may interest you. The PMI companies and their service providers can be in any part of the world, including the EU, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. However, wherever they are, they will protect data about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.