We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a business changing decision. We will be far more than the leading tobacco company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our vision is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are looking for Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team at Philip Morris Baltic in Vilnius, Lithuania.
In cooperation with Business Intelligence Manager, the role involves collaboration with different local and regional teams to connect the dots around consumer behaviour and use this intelligence to build strategic recommendations on improvements of the PMI consumer journey.
• support organization across all Baltic states by providing error free, up to date reporting and acting as a main source of commercial information for the organization (periodic reports, ad-hoc requests);
• contribute to mid and long term strategies development by providing data driven insights and longer term assumptions;
• run business cases for the new initiatives (launches, pricing, remuneration etc.);
• manage improvements and new developments of the reporting platform: collect and analyse the reporting requirements, test implemented solutions;
• enhance the reporting by creating dashboards using BI tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or similar field.
• solid work experience in data analysis, modelling or business consulting;
• advanced knowledge and experience working with MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint);
• analytical and results-driven mind-set;
• ability to communicate learnings effectively, simplifying complex information when required;
• ability to manage various stakeholders and projects simultaneously.
FIND A NEW PATH
Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. We also offer you:
• Interesting challenge in a multinational organization, leader in it’s industry;
• Work in a dynamic and highly professional team;
• Flexibility in planning activities for accomplishing jointly approved goals;
• Independence in acting and proposing solutions;
• Competitive salary and wide range of corporate benefits.
INTERESTED? MOTIVATED? APPLY TILL 31ST OF MAY, 2019.