Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• students from 4th and 5th year or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation
• candidates with very good level of written and oral English language
• communicative, proactive, well organized candidates with analytical and computer skills (solid Excel), including Microsoft Office tools
• problem solver, resourceful, who learns on the fly
• a person with experience in performing procurement tasks; any professional experience in multinational environment would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Procurement Center Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of the Procurement Center Krakow department
• familiarize yourself with procurement processes as well as actively participate in various projects (such as bidding processes, negotiations as well as optimization projects)
• have a chance to cooperate with the PMI Procurement Centers & local Procurement teams
• support in various analyses & reports creation
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.