Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Field Representative - Torino
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Sales Representative you will be responsible within a specific geographical area of the activities towards the points of sales, in order to proactively support our products.
Specific responsibilities include:
• To ensure the ideal stock level of our products fulfilling the commercial objectives
• To implement the trade marketing activities
• To put into action the visual merchandising strategy
• A Sales Representative works independently and is part of a sales district with several colleagues.
• University Degree or Diploma
• Fluent in Italian and a good knowledge of English
• Availability to move in different cities around Italy
• Computer literate
• Previous commercial experience in structured Companies
• A valid driving license and a valid working permit for EU are requested
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a Temporary contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, leader in the tobacco world. With over 500 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of potentially reduced risk products.