Does recruitment is your passion? Do you enjoy working with many stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment? Are you inquisitive, curious and self-driven? Would you like to contribute in building our Shared Service Center and Centers of Expertise by recruiting the best candidates?
If the answer is the answer is Yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
1 year contract
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• a people person, genuinely passionate about Talent Acquisition and delivering the best quality recruitment service, with expertise in filling various types of jobs and level of position, especially for Shared Service Center and Centers of Expertise. Solid expertise in Finance, Procurement and Human Resources will be strongly valued.
• an individual with university degree and min. 4 years of relevant experience in an international company or/and recruitment agency
• a professional focused on providing excellent candidate and line manager experience
• a collaborator, who works effectively with people from different cultures and backgrounds at different level of seniority
• a person familiar with good understanding of employment market, and track record skills in various candidate sourcing and assessment techniques
• an action-oriented problem solver able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude
• a proactive individual, with process improvement mindset of existing processes, and initiatives
• Familiarity with ATS (preferable Avature) would be a plus.
• Fluent English is required.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are seeking talented people to join our People & Culture Department supporting PMI SCE, in Krakow, Poland.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will:
• independently manage a full candidate life cycle from recruitment, initiating the job requisition, setting and executing the sourcing and assessment strategy, till hiring and onboarding new comers
• establish and maintain high relationships with hiring managers, proactively advice and, support during all process
• take care about the best candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment and hiring cycle
• coordinate the roll-out of the employer branding related activities, participate in HR/cross-functional company’s initiatives
• reporting and analysis. Maintain ATS system and files. Provide recommendations and improvements based on recruitment metrics.
At our company you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. We offer you wide possibilities to learn various types of roles and functions as well as a competitive salary and compensation package, which some of them include:
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.