Purpose of the Position:
Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. Digital is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through digital touchpoints. The Digital function is responsible for creating experiences to motivate awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty; as well as the Digital Services required to enable these experiences. This team is helping to establish our modern communications vision, and lead the execution of new projects, capabilities and programs.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Loyalty, the Manager Digital Loyalty Content is responsible for thinking creatively, planning and developing contents and assets aligned with our Loyalty strategy, the target audience(s) and the delivery platform / formats. This includes one to one targeted & personalized communications, one to many communications and overall communications strategies, to drive loyalty, advocacy and higher NPS.
- Plan, develop, manage, enhance, and deliver contents strategy for all digital earned media channels, for direct communication to our DB members including but not limited to emails, LINE, Instagram, and group communications to our IQOS users in social platforms, blogs, review sites, etc.
Leverage on expertise in one-to-one and one-to-many engagement to plan, develop test, deploy, measure / report and optimize Loyalty digital contents (in partnership with relevant stakeholders).
Display and utilize strong understanding of importance of personalization and A/B testing.
- Partner with other digital marketing leads within Digital & IS department to deliver tactical initiatives through Digital Earned Media, in support of the business' digital strategy and commercial objectives. Deliver audience understanding and engagement of our Reduced Risk Product category, Smoke Free Future agenda, IQOS products, retailer engagement, as well as understanding of PMI as an organization and employer.
- As an experienced earned media subject matter expert, drive retention, advocacy, consumer satisfaction through the effective planning, development and delivery of contents in Digital Earned Media. This includes direct messages delivery, optimization and ROI maximization; conducting research to guide content teams; development and optimization of high engagement contents for our digital earned assets; review and analysis of traffic, working with advertising and experience teams to optimize campaigns and communications. Inspire peers and colleagues to become disruptive innovators. Engage with digital partners and suppliers to achieve our goals.
- Manage and mentor all members of the Digital Loyalty Content team, to ensure they deliver the communications and capabilities needed to satisfy our overall digital strategy, program and commercial objectives. Ensure the Digital Loyalty Content team has, and inspire them to create, the space to deliver the most effective output and results. Work closely with teams throughout PMJ to ensure good work/practice is put in place, highlighted and shared.
- Work with the Digital global Community Management team and other Global functions to deploy global assets locally, as well as brief local needs and share locally envisaged campaigns and assets to global teams. Work across other parts of the global team including IS, RRP, Brand and Marketing to ensure sharing of digital owned media learnings, assets and capabilities.
- Embed new ways of working in partnership with other functions to ensure all new programs and projects follow a structured methodology. Purpose being to effectively discover, define, design, deliver, deploy and create data to power insight and optimization for our digital owned media activities.
- Plan and deliver always on enhancement and optimization, and promotional programs and campaigns, across all our owned media. Working in partnership with all Digital and IS functions to ensure a combination of design, content and functionality.
- Proven 6 years or more of experience as Community Manager, eCRM Manager, planning and implementing a successful Loyalty strategy, within an agency or client side. Demonstrable knowledge and experience of planning and delivering contents strategy to achieve high engagement, great user experience and innovation in Digital Earned Media.
- A strategic and implementation knowledge of digital earned media channels and technologies. Must be able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas.
- Proven experience as brand and/or marketing copywriter, producing copy for digital channels and/or targeted digital communications.
- Advanced knowledge of standard and current digital communication practices, strong expertise in A/B and other testing methods, In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills, Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude